What's On at Pelican Waters Shopping Centre
Enjoy FREE School Holiday Workshops for the kids!
Bring the kids along to Pelican Waters Shopping Village these school holidays for our FREE holiday workshops -
Wooden Animal Workshops
Monday 27, Wednesday 29 June and Friday 1 July, 10am to 1pm daily.
Print Making/ Stencilling Workshops
Tuesday 5, Thursday 7 and Saturday 9 July, 10am to 1pm daily.
*Bookings not required.
And the Winners are ......
Congratulations to the winners of our $2,000 Ucango Travel and Cruise Centre Holiday Giveaway -
You have each won a $2,000 voucher to spend at Ucango Travel and Cruise Centre, Pelican Waters.
Thank you to everyone who entered our holiday giveaway. The competition is now closed.
Win a $2000 Ucango Travel and Cruise Centre Voucher Giveaway - Terms and Conditions
(Competition starts Monday 7 March, 8am)
1. Any person who lodges an Entry is deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms.
2. The Owner, Centre Manager, Retailers (any person who would be generally considered to be a retailer under the Retail Shop Leases Act 1994 (Qld)),and tenants of the Centre and their respective officeholders, employees, agents, contractors, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
3. To be eligible to win the Prize, an individual must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry into the Promotion .
4. During the Promotion Period, a person shall be entitled to make one Entry for each transaction of $30 or more spent on an Eligible Purchase (excludes Coles and Woolworths supermarket purchases) at the Centre. Shoppers can also accumulate same day receipts totalling $30 or more to be eligible to enter.
5. A purchase of an item on lay-by or a similar scheme will be deemed to be an Eligible Purchase only upon the completion of the lay-by, if the purchase otherwise would qualify as an Eligible Purchase. To remove any doubt, the final lay-by instalment payment must be made during the Promotion Period.
6. To enter the Promotion, a person must, during the Promotion Period: (a) scan the QR code to enter (b) retain the original Receipt verifying an Eligible Purchase to such Entry;
7. Subject to these Terms, an individual may enter the Promotion as many times they wish. If the Owner believes that an individual has unfairly contrived his or her purchases to artificially maximize the number of entries that he or she may otherwise be entitled to then the Owner may, at the Owner’s absolute discretion, declare that any number of single purchases constitutes one Eligible Purchase.
8. Neither the Owner nor any person representing the Owner (including the Centre Manager) will have any obligation to ensure that information on an Entry is complete, correct or accurate. The Owner may deem an Entry which is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or erroneous or which does not have an original Receipt verifying an Eligible Purchase to be invalid.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, an Entry completed with the name of more than one individual shall be invalid and will not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
10. So as there may be no doubt, it is the responsibility of each entrant to the Promotion to ensure that their Entry is complete, decipherable, legible, correct.
11. Subject to these Terms, on lodgement of a Valid Entry in accordance with the Terms, an entrant will be eligible for the Draw.
12. Notwithstanding any provision of these Terms to the contrary, to win the prize, a person who enters the Promotion must retain their receipt as proof of purchase to validate their entry.
13. The winners will be drawn by way of random draw from Valid Entries by an official representative of the Owner from the Entry Box, which draw shall be effected at 10.00am the Draw Dates at a place within the Centre and in a manner designated by the Owner. Should Entry, not being a Valid Entry, be drawn from the Entry Box, such Entry shall be ignored and the official representative of the Owner shall immediately effect a further random draw on in accordance with the Terms until the winner of the Prize is determined. The results of the Draws will not be published in any newspaper or public notice.
14. The overall winners of the Promotion must claim their Prizes (preferably by prior appointment with the Owner) at the Centre. The Owner is not required to give the Prize to a person claiming same if the Owner reasonably believes that the person claiming the Prize is not the winner of the Promotion. Before giving the Prize to the winners of the Promotion, the Owner may ask the person claiming the Prize to again provide proof of the person’s identity and age.
15. The Owner will give the Prize to the winners of the Promotion within the time periods prescribed by the provisions of the Act and may require that the winner collect the Prize in person. Should the Prize be unclaimed, the Prize will be dealt with as directed by the Queensland Office of Gaming Regulation in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
16. The prize includes a $2,000 Ucango Travel and Cruise Centre Voucher. There are two $2,000 Ucango Travel and Cruise Centre Vouchers to be won. Each prize is valued at $2,000 (gst inclusive). Persons entering the Promotion are responsible for any taxation liability (including any GST) or other government charges arising from their participation in the Promotion or receipt of the Prize. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The value of the Prize is accurate as at the commencement of the Promotion Period and the Owner accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize after that date.
17. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Owner reserves the right (subject to all relevant State and Federal laws), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or the Draw.
18. Subject to the provisions of the Act, the Owner’s decision in respect of all aspects of the Promotion (including but not limited to the conditions of the Draw or any redraw and/or as to whether or not any Entry is a Valid Entry) is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding same. The Owner reserves the right to refer any dispute relating to the Promotion to the Queensland Office of Gaming Regulation for resolution in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
19. The Owner will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (including but not limited to that arising by negligence (including that of the Owner) in connection with the Promotion and/or any aspect of any Prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
21. By lodging an Entry, persons entering the Promotion consent to their personal information being entered onto a database, which may be made available to the Owner and Prize sponsors for marketing purposes relating to the promotion of the Centre and retailers located in the Centre. The winners of the Promotion agree to have their name and photograph used for advertising purposes and/ or to take part in promotional activities. For the purposes of this document, the following words have the corresponding meanings: “Act” means the Charitable and Non-Profit Gaming Act 1999 (Qld);“Centre” means Pelican Waters Shopping Centre, located at Pelican Waters Boulevard, Pelican Waters, QLD; “Centre Manager” means Rock Property Management; “Draw” means drawing of the prize winners on the official draw dates; “Draw Date” means 10am on Friday 1 April 2022; “Eligible Purchase” means a purchase of Goods or Services at the Centre made during the Promotion Period; “Entry” means an official entry made via the Centre's QR code; “Entry Box” means the official entry box or similar device located in the Centre; “Goods or Services” means any form of goods or services other than alcohol or tobacco products, gambling products (including Golden Casket, Gold Lotto and Powerball) payments for rates, gas, electricity, telephone accounts, vehicle registration, subscriptions to health funds and/or ambulance subscriptions; prescription medicines or deposits into banks, building societies or other financial institutions or payments on account of insurances and the like; “Owner” Seamark Pty Ltd; “Promotion” the promotion conducted by the Owner at the Centre during the Promotion Period in accordance with these Terms; “Promotion Period” means the period commencing 8.00am on Monday 7 March and ending at 10am on the final Draw Date (Friday 1 April 2022); “Prize” Prize means a $2000 Ucango Travel and Cruise Centre Voucher. There are two $2,000 Ucango Travel and Cruise Centre Vouchers to be won. Terms and conditions apply. Each prize is valued at $2,000 (gst inclusive).
“Terms” means the terms and conditions set out in this document; “Valid Entry” means a decipherable and legible Entry which has been completed by the insertion of the entrant’s name and residential address via the QR code.