What's On at Pelican Waters Shopping Centre
Free Santa Paws Photos
Monday 17 to Monday 24 December, 10am to 2pm
Bring your family and your pets to the Centre during Santa's visiting hours and take your own family photo.
Pets must be secured on a leash or contained in a suitable pet carrier.
WIN prizes for -
- Best Dressed Pet
- Best Dressed Pet and Owner.
See our Facebook page for details.
Christmas Trading Hours
We've extended our trading hours to make shopping for Christmas easier.
Click here for the details.
French Aesthetics Collective is now open at Pelican Waters
French Aesthetics Collective is now open in the Centre.
Look & Feel Younger, Slimmer & More Attractive Without Resorting To Surgery Or Injections.
No Scalpel! No Surgery! No Needles! La Clinique offers 100% Natural Alternatives to Botox & Surgery to help all women look and feel their best.
THE SUNSHINE COAST'S LEADING CELLULITE CLINIC
Click here for their Opening Specials.
Opening hours -
Tuesday 9.30am - 5pm
Wednesday 9.30am - 5pm
Thursday 9.30am - 7pm
Friday 9.30am - 2pm
Saturday 9.30am - 2pm
For more information or to make an appointment phone 07 5492 3172.
FrizzBomb.hair.au opening Saturday 7 July
We are pleased to announce the arrival of FrizzBomb.hair.au opening this Saturday 7 July at Pelican Waters Shopping Village.
For more information phone 5492 1660.
It's in the bag Queensland
Did you know that Queenslanders use close to one billion plastic shopping bags every year, and millions of these end up in our environment?
That's why, from July 1st, it's illegal for any retailer to supply single-use lightweight plastic shopping bags in Queensland.
The new laws ban all lightweight shopping bags less than 35 microns thick, including compostable, degradable and biodegradable bags. It does not include barrier bags like those used for fresh produce, nor does it apply to heavyweight reusable plastic bags.
The laws apply to all stores and retailers - including takeaway food, pharmacies, even markets.
So remember your reusable bags or purchase one today.
It's a small change in our routine for big impact on keeping Queensland beautiful.
Learn more about the QLD bag ban: www.qldbagban.com.au
Centre Open Maleny Show Holiday
Pelican Waters Shopping Village will be OPEN FRIDAY 1 JUNE for the Maleny Show Holiday 2018.
Coles and Woolworths Trading hours - 9am to 6pm
Specialty retailers trading hours may vary. Please check with individual retailers for details.
Mother's Day Arts & Craft Workshop
Meet our Santa Paws Photo Winners!
Thank you to everyone who came and visited Santa at Pelican Waters Shopping Village. He has now left to prepare for his big adventure tonight.
And a special thank you to everyone who sent in their Santa Paws photos. The winners are -
Best Dressed Pet - Jasmine and Zoey (Kathleen Beckman)
Best Dressed Pet and Owner - The Cox Family (Kemmy Jackson)
Congratulations to both families! You have each won a $50 Pelican Waters Gift Card. Please contact Centre Management on Wednesday 27 December on 5447 3788 to arrange collection of your prize.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all the retailers at Pelican Waters Shopping Village.
Free School Holiday Fun this January!
Bring the kids to Pelican Waters Shopping Village in January to see awesome animals and birds on display -
Boutique Bird Aviary*
Thursday 11, Friday 12 and Saturday 13 January
10am to 1pm
Aussie Animal Show*
Monday 15, Tuesday 16 and Wednesday 17 January
Shows at 10.30am and 12 noon.
Congratulations to the winners of our Luxury Cruise Competition!
Congratulations to our final winner of the Cruise Competition - Lucy Di Battista.
Lucy now joins our week one and two winners Lyn Simmons and Tracey Densley.
Thank you to everyone who entered our Cruise Competition.
The Competition has now ended.
Win a Luxury Cruise Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. Any person who lodges an Entry is deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms.
2. The Owner, Centre Manager, Retailers (any person who would be generally considered to be a retailer under the Retail Shop Leases Act 1994 (Qld)), and tenants of the Centre and their respective officeholders, employees, agents, contractors, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
3. To be eligible to win the Prize, an individual must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry into the Promotion .
4. During the Promotion Period, a person shall be entitled to make one Entry for each transaction of $30 or more spent on an Eligible Purchase (or accumulated same day receipts totalling $30) (excludes Coles and Woolworths supermarket purchases) at the Centre.
5. A purchase of an item on lay-by or a similar scheme will be deemed to be an Eligible Purchase only upon the completion of the lay-by, if the purchase otherwise would qualify as an Eligible Purchase. To remove any doubt, the final lay-by instalment payment must be made during the Promotion Period.
6. To enter the Promotion, a person must, during the Promotion Period: (a) properly complete an Entry; (b) attach (by staple) the original Receipt verifying an Eligible Purchase to such Entry; and (c) deposit such completed Entry and the attached original Receipt into the Entry Box.
7. Subject to these Terms, an individual may enter the Promotion as many times they wish. If the Owner believes that an individual has unfairly contrived his or her purchases to artificially maximize the number of entries that he or she may otherwise be entitled to then the Owner may, at the Owner's absolute discretion, declare that any number of single purchases constitutes one Eligible Purchase.
8. Neither the Owner nor any person representing the Owner (including the Centre Manager) will have any obligation to ensure that information on an Entry is complete, correct or accurate. The Owner may deem an Entry which is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or erroneous or which does not have attached to it (by staple) an original Receipt verifying an Eligible Purchase to be invalid.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, an Entry completed with the name of more than one individual shall be invalid and will not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
10. So as there may be no doubt, it is the responsibility of each entrant to the Promotion to ensure that their Entry is complete, decipherable, legible, correct.
11. Subject to these Terms, on lodgement of a Valid Entry in accordance with the Terms, an entrant will be eligible for the Draw.
12. Notwithstanding any provision of these Terms to the contrary, to win the prize, a person who enters the Promotion must be present at the Draw where their winning entry is selected. The name of the person appearing on the first Valid Entry drawn will be vocally announced immediately after the Draw and, if such person does not present him/ herself within two (2) minutes of such announcement and produce, at that time, government issued photographic identification which confirms that person's identity and age, he/she will be deemed not to have been present at the Draw. In the above circumstances, the Entry of any such person shall be deemed not to be a Valid Entry, such person shall have no right to win or claim the Prize and further Draw will be effected in accordance with these Terms.
13. The winner will be drawn by way of random draw from Valid Entries by an official representative of the Owner from the Entry Box, which draw shall be effected at 12:01pm on the Draw Dates at a place within the Centre and in a manner designated by the Owner. Should Entry, not being a Valid Entry, be drawn from the Entry Box, such Entry shall be ignored and the official representative of the Owner shall immediately effect a further random draw on in accordance with the Terms until the winner of the Prize is determined. The results of the Draw will not be published in any newspaper or public notice.
14. The overall winners of the Promotion must claim their Prizes (preferably by prior appointment with the Owner) at the Centre. The Owner is not required to give the Prize to a person claiming same if the Owner reasonably believes that the person claiming the Prize is not the winner of the Promotion. Before giving the Prize to the winners of the Promotion, the Owner may ask the person claiming the Prize to again provide proof of the person's identity and age.
15. The Owner will give the Prize to the winner of the Promotion within the time periods prescribed by the provisions of the Act and may require that the winner collect the Prize in person. Should the Prize be unclaimed, the Prize will be dealt with as directed by the Queensland Office of Gaming Regulation in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
16. The prize includes a $1,250 Ucango Travel Cruise Voucher to put towards a cruise holiday. Conditions apply. See Ucango Travel Pelican Waters Shopping Village, Ph 54374000 for details. Persons entering the Promotion are responsible for any taxation liability (including any GST) or other government charges arising from their participation in the Promotion or receipt of the Prize. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The value of the Prize is accurate as at the commencement of the Promotion Period and the Owner accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize after that date.
17. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Owner reserves the right (subject to all relevant State and Federal laws), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or the Draw.
18. Subject to the provisions of the Act, the Owner's decision in respect of all aspects of the Promotion (including but not limited to the conditions of the Draw or any redraw and/or as to whether or not any Entry is a Valid Entry) is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding same. The Owner reserves the right to refer any dispute relating to the Promotion to the Queensland Office of Gaming Regulation for resolution in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
19. The Owner will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (including but not limited to that arising by negligence (including that of the Owner)) in connection with the Promotion and/or any aspect of any Prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
21. By lodging an Entry, persons entering the Promotion consent to their personal information being entered onto a database, which may be made available to the Owner and Prize sponsors for marketing purposes relating to the promotion of the Centre and retailers located in the Centre. The winners of the Promotion agree to have their name and photograph used for advertising purposes and/or to take part in promotional activities. For the purposes of this document, the following words have the corresponding meanings: "Act" means the Charitable and Non-Profit Gaming Act 1999 (Qld); "Centre" means Pelican Waters Shopping Village, located on Pelican Waters Boulevard, Pelican Waters, Qld; "Centre Manager" means Rock Property Management; "Draw" means drawing of the prize winner on the official draw dates; "Draw Date" means 12noon on Saturday 14, 21 and 28 October 2017; "Eligible Purchase" means a purchase of Goods or Services at the Centre made during the Promotion Period; "Entry" means an official entry in the form issued by the Centre Manager; "Entry Box" means the official entry box or similar device located in the Centre; "Goods or Services" means any form of goods or services other than alcohol or tobacco products, gambling products (including Golden Casket, Gold Lotto and Powerball) payments for rates, gas, electricity, telephone accounts, vehicle registration, subscriptions to health funds and/or ambulance subscriptions; prescription medicines or deposits into banks, building societies or other financial institutions or payments on account of insurances and the like; "Owner" Seamark Pty Ltd; "Promotion" means the promotion conducted by the Owner at the Centre during the Promotion Period in accordance with these Terms; "Promotion Period" means the period commencing 8.00am on Monday 9 October and ending at 12 noon on the final Draw Date (Saturday 28 October 2017); "Prize" means a $1,250 Ucango Travel Cruise Voucher. There are 3 Ucango Travel Cruise Vouchers to be won. Terms and conditions apply. Prize is valued at $1,250 (gst inclusive). If a suitable cruise is not available at time of booking, the winner may use their $1,250 (gst inclusive) towards other travel at Ucango Travel. See Ucango Travel Ph 5437 4000 for details. The prize is at the winner's risk from the time it is claimed; "Terms" means the terms and conditions set out in this document; "Valid Entry"means a decipherable and legible Entry which has: (a) been completed by the insertion of the entrant's name and residential address; (b) been signed by the entrant; (c) been placed into the Entry Box during the Promotion Period; and (d) has attached to it (by staple) an original Receipt verifying an Eligible Purchase.
Check out our Exciting New Car Park Upgrade!
We have now completed the installation of new shade sails to our car park area.
Shoppers can now access ample shaded car park bays located at the main entrance to the Centre.
Queen's Birthday Public Holiday Trading Hours
Pelican Waters Shopping Village will be open the following hours on Monday 2nd October 2017 (Queen's Birthday Public Holiday) -
Coles and Woolworths 9am to 6pm
Specialty Retailers 10am to 4pm
*Please note, some specialty retailers may trade outside these hours. Please check with individual retailers for details.
FREE School Holiday Fun this September!
Enjoy FREE School Holiday Fun at Pelican Waters.
Bring the kids along to enjoy -
FREE Bird House Workshops
Tuesday 19, Thursday 21 and Saturday 23 September, 10am to 1pm
FREE Grass Head Workshops
Monday 25, Wednesday 27 and Friday 29 September, 10am to 1pm
*Bookings not required.
Pelican Waters Family Doctors ..... Local doctors caring for the whole family
DO YOU SNORE? ARE YOU TIRED? DO YOU HAVE SLEEP APNEA?
Australia's premier provider of home sleep tests, treatment solutions,
CPAP sales and ongoing management of sleep apnoea
Healthy Sleep Solutions holds clinics at numerous locations across the Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay and Brisbane North regions. In conjunction with the patient's own GP, Health Sleep Solutions sleep technicians are able to organize overnight sleep apnea tests which allow patients to be tested for sleep apnea while sleeping in the comfort of their
own home, as well as being reported on by leading Sleep Physicians.
Healthy Sleep Solutions, Australia's premier provider of home sleep studies, offers a complete pathway for sleep apnea patients, from testing, diagnosis, introduction to therapy, ongoing support, data downloads and equipment purchases. The Healthy Sleep Solutions sleep technicians ensure that patients are advised and taught about sleep apnea, CPAP equipment and masks. Our Sleep Technicians actively encourage their patients to trial all equipment before purchase to ensure they are comfortable and obtain the maximum health benefits.
Look out for the Healthy Sleep Solutions mobile sleep technicians in your area, ask your GP or give our friendly sleep technicians at Healthy Sleep Solutions a call for more information
SLEEP APNEA TESTING, DIAGNOSIS, INDUCTION to CPAP THERAPY and CPAP Sales
Pelican Waters Shopping Village, Pelican Waters Blvd, Pelican Waters, 4551
Tel 1300 447 875 or Tel 1300 4GR8 SLEEP
New Extended Trading Hours
Great news, from 1st December Pelican Waters Shopping Village will open longer hours for your convenience.
The Centre will be open from 7am until 9pm Monday to Saturday, and from 9am to 6pm Sundays and public holidays.
Congratulations to the Winners of our Two Luxury Cruises!
Our second winner is Vicki Kanikoff of Caloundra West and our first winner is John Gardner of Pelican Waters.
Congratulations to both Vicki and John! We hope you enjoy your cruises.
Thank you to everyone who entered our cruise giveaway. The competition is now closed.